Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Along time coming...

Chris and I have been together for 8 years and we have been talking about getting married for about 6 of them, but we are sure now is the right time! I can't wait to share this with all my family and friends!  We are going to have the best costume/ Halloween wedding ever! I can't wait to see everyone in their costumes and having a great time!

Thanks to my Mommy for setting this up and for her support! And thank you to all of our extra Momma's and Poppa's for being there all these years! It is almost party time!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Being your mum, I am so very happy you figured out the blog posting stuff yourself. Good for you!@

    Also being your mum ;)I might point out the you may have a spelling error in the title of your post and you may be missing a word between "the" and "costume".

    heh heh heh ~ smooches

    ReplyDelete

Map to the Victoria Club 1300 Victoria Avenue